This is for the One Layer Wednesday challenge over at Snippets. It's nice to have just one layer on my card. I don't do it often, but I love how it turned out. View below how I made this card and also how I decorated the inside of my card.
Thanks for visiting with me.
Here's some directions on how I did it.
1. Cut out of scrap a circle and place over your Whisper White. Hold in place with tape.
4. Place another piece of scrap with a straight edge and sponge on Always Artichoke to create a line a horizon.
7. Use Black StazOn Ink and your Stamp-a-ma-jig to place your tree from the Thoughts & Prayers set.
2. Sponge with Soft Sky Ink top half of the inside of your circle.
5. Here's an example of the previous step.
8. Also using your Stamp-a-ma-jig to place your sentiment in the lower left part of the circle.
3. Sponge with Old Olive Ink lower half of inside of your circle.
6. Here's what it looks like with the scrap piece removed.
9. Use your Baker's Twine to tie around the front of your card. Pool Party Baker's Twine is retired.
Here's the inside of my card.