Yep, I called this "gorgeous." I just absolutely love it! It took me most of a day to complete it, but it's done! This is also for JUGS120 challenge to use red, white and pink.
Please scroll down for some more close-up pics and directions.
Thanks for visiting with me today!
1) Use the largest scallop heart in the Hearts Framelits collection (125599) and cut out four hearts in chipboard.
2) Cut out coordinating DSP or CS out of the same scallop heart. Make sure you cut out two for each heart so you can cover front and back of each heart. So that's a total of eight hearts.
3) Use your Crop-A-Dile (108362) and make two holes in your scallop heart to string your satin ribbon through for hanging. Make sure these holes can't be seen when you place your smaller heart on top made in Steps 4 and 5.
4) Now use the next size down in the Hearts Framelits collection and cut out four more hearts in chipboard.
5) Cut out coordinating DSP or CS out of the same heart as in Step 3. Just cut four of these. You don't need to have any DSP on the back of these hearts.
Note: I used some leftover lace from a sewing project and used my ruffle foot to make the ruffle. You could just put Sticky Strip (104294) on the back of the heart in Step 4 and gather your lace as you go and tack it down on the Sticky Strip
6) Use your VersaMarker (100901) and color around your edges of the heart in Step 4. Apply your Heat & Stick Powder and heat with heat gun (100005). Add Silver Glass Stampin' Glitter (120995) to edges where you put your heat & stick powder. Heat again to set
7) Use foam tape to back of these hearts and adhere to big scallop hearts you made in Steps 1 and 2.
8) Cut out in Red Glimmer Paper (121790) using the third smallest heart from the heart framelits collection
9) Stamp in Real Red ink (103133) using the Broadsheet Alphabet (120585) the word "Love" and cut out with the Full Heart Punch (119883)
10) Adhere these hearts on to the banner
Decorate as you'd like. I just put on a lot of pink, red and white ribbon, and a few different stamps. Look at the close-up pictures below for some ideas.
Long –Distance Stamp Clubs (six-month club, ten-month club or every-other-month club)
New techniques in my video library
My online craft store
Don’t forget to request your copy of the NEW Stampin’ Up! 2012 Occasions Mini catalog . Just e-mail me your address and I will be glad to mail you one for free.
Want to become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and earn instant income? Consider being part of my Stampin’ Up Team and start your own business. Click here for more information.