There's three ordering options/color scheme. Here's the details
1) You can order the tutorial/pictorial alone and supply all your own papers, stamps, embellishments, onesies and socks.
2) You can order the kits to make these adorable bags with all pieces included but without any stamping. You do your own stamping with your special stamps.
3) You can order the kits to make these adorable bags with all pieces and stamping included just as you see in the photographs. You just have to use your adhesive and assemble.
Kits come also with the tutorial/pictorial that will be e-mailed to you. Fabric onesies and socks not included in any of the kits.
You can also choose the color of your kits, too
. I'll have the following colors to choose from:
Pretty in Pink (photo coming soon)
Bashful Blue (as shown in photograph)
Certainly Celery (photo coming soon)Your kit will include the following
1) All pieces to create the main part of the bag and pockets
2) All pieces to create white pockets
3) All Design Papers to decorate bag and pockets
3) 2 pieces of 12" ribbon for handles
4) 4 matching brads
5) All pieces to make band around Onesie T-shirts: CS, DSP, circle punches
6) All pieces to assemble socks: tags and ribbons
7) Tutorial/Pictorial for the bag only.
Your kit does not include the onesies created using the Lauren Meader's tutorial.Your kit does not include the fabric onesies and socks. You can also view the tutorial from Lauren Meader on how to make your own onesies cards like I made for my bag.
You can order here:
Thank you for your order!
View my websiteClick here
to shop anytime on my websiteLong –Distance Stamp Clubs
or ten-month club
)New techniques in my video libraryMy Etsy ShopRibbon Shares
Don’t forget to request your copy of the NEW
Stampin’ Up! 2011 Occasions Mini . Just e-mail me
your address and I will be glad to mail you one for free.
Want to become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and earn instant income? Consider being part of my Stampin’ Up Team and start your own business. Click here
for more information.