Take your love of stamping to a new level with these festive WOW projects you will love to create and share!
I'll be posting these projects in the club members area. Join my club now to receive these PDF tutorials just in time for the holidays!
Also receive the magnetic platform tutorial, too.
You’ll create unique detailed cards and 3-D projects and get your hands on some of the hottest new products in the cool Holiday Catalog.
• 1 Card
• 1 Mini Shaped Card
• 1 Gift Card Purse
• 1 3-D Snowflake Ornament
Festive Flurry Winter WOWs
Don’t get the winter blues – make winter sparkle!
You know that Stampin’ Up! is famous for coordinating stamp sets. We've taken it one better - coordinating stamp sets and coordinating Framelits dies to use with the Big Shot! Now you can stamp detailed images and die-cut them with a few cranks of the Big Shot handle. Oh the possibilities!
These Winter WOW projects feature the Festive Flurry stamp set and Festive Flurry Framelits Dies. Bundle them together and you save 15% - we all love that! Your friends and family will be WOW’d when you give them beautiful, detailed and unique handcrafted gifts from this set. Use the ornament or mini shaped card to adorn a simple gift bag. Present gift cards with style in a festive gift card purse. Let’s get started!
• Festive Flurry Bundle (stamp set & Flurry Framelits Dies)
(#133284 wood, #133285 clear) (15% savings!)
• Joy to the World
(#131796 wood, #131799 clear)
• Whisper White Cardstock (#100730)
• Elegant Eggplant Cardstock (#105126)
• Perfect Plum Cardstock (#101889)
• Soft Sky Cardstock (#131203)
• Silver Glimmer Paper 12” x 12” (#124005)
• Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin’ Pad (#126969)
• Perfect Plum Classic Stampin’ Pad (#126963)
• Soft Sky Classic Stampin’ Pad (#131181)
• Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin’ Pad (#126857)
• Silver 1/8” Ribbon (#132137) - 12”/set
• 3/8” Taffeta Ribbon – Whisper White (#109070) – 10”/set
• Frosted Finishes Embellishments (#132150) – 2/set
• Basic Rhinestone Jewels (#119246) – 21/set
• Medium Envelopes – Whisper White (#107301) – 1/set
• Adhesives: SNAIL Refill (#104331), Mini Glue Dots (#103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430), Sticky Strip (#104294)
• Big Shot w/ Multipurpose Platform (#113439)
• Big Shot Magnetic Platform (#130658) (optional)
• Festive Flurry Framelits Dies (#132193)
• Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#132175)
• Silicone Craft Sheet (#127853) (optional)
• Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334)
• 1” Circle Punch (#119868)
• 3/4" Circle Punch (#119873)
• Paper Snips (#103579)
• Paper Trimmer (#126889)
• Stamping Sponges (#101610)
• Stamp-a-ma-jig (#101049) (optional)
Frosted Finishes Embellishments (#132150)
Do you feel the need for a little extra sparkle and shine on your holiday projects? I think most of us do. Glitter, glimmer, and dazzle just seem to go along with the holiday lights and frosty snow. The Frosted Finishes Embellishments from the Holiday Catalog are a beautiful option for adding that special touch of sparkle and shine to your holiday scrapbook pages, cards, and décor. The detail and quality of these sparkly snowflakes will have you wanting to use them for more than papercrafting – here are some ideas!
SEVEN Unexpected Uses for Frosted Finishes Embellishments:
1. Ribbon Slides
2. Jewelry Charms (earrings, necklace, bracelet)
3. Hair clips and hair pins
4. Candle belly-band wrap embellishment
5. Fancy paperclip top
6. Charms on ribbon bookmarks
7. Decorative pushpins
Now go and add some Frosted Finishes Embellishments to your favorite holiday projects!”
Tip: Use Mini Glue Dots or Sticky Strip to adhere the heavier weight of these embellishments
---------------------------Big Shot Magnetic Platform (#130658)
Do you love die cutting with framelits, but get frustrated with keeping the framelits in place over stamped images while die cutting? You are not alone! The Big Shot Magnetic Platform may just be your new best friend! Framelits that coordinate with stamp sets are hugely popular. We love the coordination, the beautiful smooth cuts, and ease of seeing where to place the die over the stamped image. However, some of you have expressed frustration with keeping the framelits dies in place over stamped images. A little jostle when you are putting the “sandwich” in to the Big Shot and your framelits can move and cause the die to be centered and cut incorrectly. And those with a bit of shakiness in their hands can find it difficult to place the framelits where they want them. Well, the Magnetic Platform is the simple and elegant solution to these problems! The platform replaces the Multipurpose Platform when die-cutting with framelits. You’ll still use the Cutting Pads to create the upper and lower layers of the “sandwich”. The strong magnet in the Magnetic Platform makes placing and keeping the framelits in place a snap! Literally – the framelits just snap right to the cardstock and Cutting Pad that are placed on the Magnetic Platform. It’s the magic of science married with the beauty of art – a perfect, easy-to-use combination that you will love!”
Tip: Cutting pads get cut and warped over time. If you find your framelits not magnetizing to the platform as well as you would like, try using newer cutting pads with less warping and cuts separating the magnetic area from the framelits.